Friday, August 1, 2014

UGA/GA Tech Info. Session


Class of 2015

 

I hope your summer has gone well!  I look forward to working with all of you this year and want to assist you in any way that I can.  I am back on campus full-time and would love to meet with you to get your thoughts on college.  I have had several parent/student conferences, and I firmly believe it is well worth the time for us to talk.  It will help you in the long run.

 

One early year thing that takes place is a joint information session with UGA and Georgia Tech held at Stratford.  This year it will be on Aug. 27th at 6:30.

 


 

 

 

Also, remind your parents we have a Senior Parent Meeting with me on Aug. 18th at 7:00.  We will meet in the HS Lecture Hall outside my office.


Thanks,

Coach Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment