Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Almost November


Honestly, I can’t believe it is almost November.  Time is flying by….

Please keep me updated on the applications and acceptances.

We have submitted 90 applications to 38 colleges in 13 different states.  


I will be sending a letter home this week to those of you who have not applied to a college yet.  I am reminding you to begin working on your applications and know that I am here to assist if needed.  The sooner the better for college applications.  You risk missing deadlines for acceptances and for financial aid if you are not careful.  Right now, we have 38 seniors who have not applied to a college (or have not let me know you have applied). 


Upcoming college visits….

Furman on Nov. 1st at 11:00

South Carolina on Nov. 8th at 9:45

North Georgia on Nov. 9th at 10:00

Dec. SAT deadline is Nov. 1st.

Dec. ACT deadline is Nov. 2nd.

Enjoy your half days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment